SALARY RANGE: $40,000 – $45,000 per annum
Full Time | Group Benefits | Profit Sharing
The Learning Bar is looking for an Account Success Manager who can support our goal to triple in size over the next 3-5
years. The Account Success Manager (ASM) plays a key role on the front lines of account success, business development
and implementation management services for the Early Years Evaluation and Confident Learners products at The Learning Bar.
Working as a member of a small team, the ASM will contribute to the high standards of client retention and acquisition through
effective communication, intuitive critical thinking, and by following established process. If you have a customer service background,
and are familiar with the primary/elementary education field, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
Your primary focus will be in the area of Product Knowledge and Client Management. This will involve the following:
- Actively involved in developing relationships and partnerships with clients;
- Ensure clients receive excellent training and support, as per contract deliverables;
- Identify and address client needs on an ongoing basis;
- Deliver in-person training sessions;
- Provide ongoing implementation and planning support;
- Deliver online informational webinars and training;
- Gather and internally share customer feedback on product improvements;
- Gather and internally share market information on changing client needs, market trends and competing products;
- Maximize client success by identifying and logging continuous improvement / technical enhancements, monitoring through to completion; and
- Interact and collaborate with the research team to provide deeper knowledge supplemental support to the client.
As a contributing member of our team, you will also focus on Sales and Retention. This will require you to:
- Work with the Accounting Team to ensure that contracts and invoicing are up to date;
- Document all front-facing and lead generation activities in the CRM;
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to find ways to retain and increase organizational clients;
- Collaborate and contribute with Account Success Management team on projects and initiatives including creating client support resources, training videos, customer expansion, and related task for TLB’s growing client markets;
- Identify accounts where revenues may be shrinking and formulate strategies to reach out to these accounts for retention and success.
In addition, you will be assigned challenging Projects to support your growth with the company.
- You have completed an undergraduate degree, or have equivalent experience, preferably in the field of Social Sciences, Education or Business. Bonus points for those of you who are familiar with the primary/elementary education field.
- You have an effective communication style with strong spoken and written communication skills in English. You have a knack for building rapport with your clients.
- Your past roles have polished your customer relation skills nicely. You expertly demonstrate your presentation and negotiation skills. Further, you are comfortable to be held to a high-level of accountability, and you have sound and mature judgment.
- You are organized, analytical, and a stickler for details. You have demonstrated this whilst managing a large number of simultaneous tasks. Your deliverables are always on schedule.
- You are strategically focused, action-oriented, and highly adaptable.
- You are willing and able to travel domestically and internationally; and hold a valid driver’s license.
- You have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated.
The Learning Bar is an education research company and Canada’s largest provider of online student assessment and school improvement tools. Our evaluation tools are designed using in-house research expertise to provide educators with the actionable insight they need to enhance student success and school climate. Our goal is to give all children the opportunity to thrive and we embody this in everything we do.
Our staff at headquarters in Fredericton has tripled in size in the past three years and there is no sign of slowing down.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to Shaun McBride
at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, May 7, 2018.
We will treat any inquiry or resume received as confidential, and will only be contacting applicants to schedule an interview.