SALARY RANGE: Commensurate on Education and Experience
Full Time | Superannuation | Profit Sharing
Be part of a dynamic team based at our Australian headquarters in The Levee precinct in the Maitland CBD!
We are seeking a frontline professional who will become a specialist in supporting client success with our
products which provide school leaders with continuous, usable, online feedback indicating progress on efforts
to improve school climate and schooling outcomes. This diverse and rewarding role includes delivering training,
guiding school leaders with survey implementation, analysis and interpretation of data, and continuous follow-up
to ensure our products are being fully utilised to support planning and evaluation for school improvement.
Reporting to the Implementation & Engagement Manager, the Implementation Coordinator ensures clients using
The Learning Bar products are provided the support needed to effectively use our innovative school tools. We will
ensure you become an expert in the survey and assessment products and resources to support client success.
- Develop in-depth product knowledge around all facets of the products for which you will provide support and
good working knowledge of all Learning Bar products.
- Respond to and resolve client inquiries related to contracted deliverables and other implementation-related topics.
- Provide first-line of contact and ongoing support throughout client-lifecycle.
- Perform pre-implementation and post-implementation administrative duties.
- Participate in quality assurance of clients’ deliverables.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping (documenting client interactions, information gathered, and actions taken
by the implementation team).
- Develop strong relationships and partnerships with your portfolio of clients and their members.
- Deliver face to face, online information and webinar training sessions.
- Participate in the review of existing and creation of new documentation and resources.
- Pursue opportunities in the regular course of business to generate leads and upsell or cross-sell potentials.
- Support organisational goals and participate in marketing, sales and client relationship building activities.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Proven exceptional customer service skills.
- Administration experience within projects environment.
- Outstanding communication style, with strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent stakeholder engagement skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills. Further,
this position holds a high-level of accountability, and sound and mature judgment is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- Results driven with a problem-solving attitude and demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and motivate others, while also taking initiative when working alone.
- Tech Savvy, strong general computer skills; proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and online
- Ability to travel domestically (limited).
- Developed ability to manage ambiguity and show situational adaptability.
- Intellectual acumen; ability to pick up new skills under time pressure.
- Ability to research, synthesize and produce professional reports.
- An understanding of data is an asset.
- Familiar with the education field. (Highly regarded).
The Rewards: This position offers the opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment with a group of
dedicated and talented individuals committed to the success of the business. This is a rewarding role for those who are passionate
about customer service excellence and seek to make a positive difference to outcomes for children and young people.
The position is a full time, permanent salaried position. Work schedules are driven by peak business needs and may
be adjusted as necessary. Salary will be dependent on experience. For more information about the role and how it fits within
The Learning Bar team, contact Myriam Lopez on 1800 823 621
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to Shaun McBride
at email@example.com no later than Friday, January 25, 2019.
We will treat any inquiry or resume received as confidential, and will only be contacting applicants to
schedule an interview.