The Learning Bar is looking for a talented front-end developer to work across all of our products. This
is an opportunity to apply modern web technologies to products which truly make a difference
This is a permanent, salaried position. Work schedules are driven by peak business needs and may be
adjusted as necessary.
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience BENEFITS AND VACATION:
qualify for group benefits and company profit sharing upon successful completion of a probationary
period; 10 days paid vacation plus the Christmas holiday break (5 working days).
Skills & Qualifications Required
- University degree in Computer Science or other applicable degree/diploma
- Integration with RESTful services
- Development support tools such as Jira, Git, etc.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus
- Strong commitment to quality
Experience with the following technologies is an asset:
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent reading, written and spoken English communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An interest and ability to learn and work with new technologies
- Experience with modern development tools and methodologies
- Ability to work in both a collaborative team or self-directed environment
- History of producing high-quality work within fixed deadlines
The candidate is accountable to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of The Learning Bar.
The Learning Bar’s offices are in downtown Fredericton, a small, beautiful, historic city with two
universities, many cultural activities (including an excellent jazz and blues festival), plenty of
recreational facilities and activities, beautiful parks and an extensive network of walking trails.
Fredericton is well recognized for its exceptional quality of life. It also has a vibrant and rapidly
expanding knowledge industry sector.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to Fred Yeomans,
CTO at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will treat any inquiry or resume received as confidential and only those scheduled for an
interview will be contacted.