Do you have the complete picture?
- student aspirations after graduation;
- level of commitment to a particular job;
- current exploration into career options;
- students’ career knowledge;
- perceived obstacles;
- current use of school-level resources and opportunities; and,
- perceived importance of specific skills.
How can you use the data to prepare your students for success?
A Thematic Report, available shortly, outlines student goals, vocational knowledge and career identity. Make informed decisions on the support and instruction students need to explore careers, guide them to relevant programs, and gain the vocational experience they need to succeed.