Capture the collective voice of your entire school
OurSCHOOL Staff Survey
Are your observations and communication with all your school staff giving you an accurate understanding of how they feel? What information would help you better support staff’s well-being, development and sense of community?
Get a complete picture of key factors impacting staff well-being and development
There are many different factors that influence staff’s attitudes and experiences related to their job, school and work/life balance. Capturing accurate data from all stakeholder perspectives will help you provide specific professional, emotional and practical supports and target investments in programs that are most beneficial for your staff.
The Staff Well-being Survey was designed using a framework that identifies 13 indicators that are reliable, meaningful, and tractable. These indicators were carefully selected to capture key metrics of employee health and well-being.
A range of reporting designed to support data-driven decisions at all levels...
- Simple 1 Click Reports: An executive summary overview of staff perceptions in your school. A quick glance at each factor makes it easy to spot patterns or anomalies.
- Powerful Interactive Reports: These dynamic charts enable you to explore your data and identify the stories that lie below the surface. Drill down by staff tenure, sex, employment status, job role, and other demographics to understand the differing experiences of staff.
- Revealing Open-Ended Question Reports: A forum for staff to express their open and honest opinions about their school experience anonymously. A word cloud allows you to discover common themes and sentiments.
- Tailored: Add your own multiple choice and open-ended questions that reflect your school interests and priorities.
- Timely: Complete the survey in 30 – 40 minutes. Access reports within two days of closing your survey.
For further information please contact email@example.com.